Empodio is a regional consultancy that implements Salesforce and related products for home and business services organizations. Our goal is to eliminate obstacles to success and drive results. We’re a registered Salesforce partner that utilizes our rich industry expertise and proven delivery process to create memorable experiences for our clients. We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Qualifications for this Business Analyst role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in area(s) related to Business and/or Technology preferred
- 0-1 years’ prior experience in a Business Analyst role
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, but can be developed
- Basic knowledge of implementation and configuration of software systems (CRM, SFA, or ERP)
- Obtain Salesforce certifications, as required by role, upon hire
Our Business Analysts perform these key responsibilities:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business requirements and user needs
- Configuration, quality assurance, and deployment of pre-solutioned feature sets
- Collaborate with other Business Analysts, Sr. Business Analysts, Consultants, Delivery Managers, and Ownership to design and implement systems that meet overall client business process and objectives
- Works under the immediate supervision of team leader, and exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on projects
Our Business Analysts are flexible individuals who are interested in growing themselves and their careers by learning and succeeding alongside both projects and the organization. We are committed to the nurturing and development of our team by providing resources, support systems, and professional development plans to drive your success. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team!